Monday 21 September 2020

TRANSFORMATION VOCABULARY

A marketer was waiting for his flight at the airport. There came an announcement, "We are sorry your flight is delayed by 4 hrs. due to technical snag". "Fantastic", replied the marketer. Man sitting next to him asked him, "What is fantastic about it?" The marketer replied, "There is technical snag that means either there is something wrong with the plane or bad weather condition, I wouldn't like to fly in any of the conditions, would you like to do so?"

After few hours there was one more announcement of further delay of 2 hrs. To this the marketer said, "That's great, I will get more time to prepare for my presentation"

The co-passengers were now confused. One of them asked him, "Tell me seriously, are you not irritated by the delay?" He replied, "I am saying fantastic only to avoid getting irritated. What choice do I have? By saying fantastic, I am creating an energy field of what I want to feel"


This is called as
TRANSFORMATION VOCABULARY. Many a times, we just can't do anything but to accept the situation whether we like it or not. Instead of getting irritated and loosing cool, try to be positive.

I don't know whether it is possible every time but I do believe that it is necessary.

One of the ways to create positive energy is to have Unquestionable Faith in the God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 P's of Success

This is a story of Soichiro Honda, the founder of Honda motors. He was in high school when Japan faced worst depression in 1930s. While in s...